Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes into lp:widelands

Review: Approve test

tested all the features of this branch with my data branch.
if this is good to go code wise we should think about a merge strategy.
I believe we can let this go in. as it doesn't change the game and then concentrate on the data and graphics. Otherwise we can merge this into the data branch and merge if the amazons are more mature.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes/+merge/371725
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes.