[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/emp_4_fixes into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/emp_4_fixes into lp:widelands has been updated.

Commit message changed to:

Fixes to Empire scenario 4

- small trainingcamp is now buildable although at very high costs. (it is not intended the player should stay with them)
- first objective done with 2 buildings still standing (although you miss the woodcutter in the new building then)
- wells have only 5 percent chance to mine water
- added some texts to not dismantle bigger buildings until we know what we are doing.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/emp_4_fixes/+merge/372196
--
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/emp_4_fixes.