Move to GitHub

Dear developers,

just a heads up that I am planning to move our branches to GitHub next
weekend.

https://github.com/widelands

I expect this to take a long time due to the size of the code base and
the number of branches, so I'd like to ask you to do the following:

- Push all your changes until Friday morning, so that they won't
  be lost.
- Mark the branches that are yours and that you don't want to work
  on any more as "abandoned"

I have already started moving the bugs/issues over.

When this is done, only the widelands-media repository will remain on
Launchpad. We will still be using Launchpad for the daily PPAs once we
get the mirroring configured.

Thanks

GunChleoc