wifixers team mailing list archive

[Blueprint first-release] First Release v 0.3

Blueprint changed by nUboon2Age:

    Definition Status: Discussion => Approved

Whiteboard changed:
- * Changing the "no drivers found" message: Mostly done
- * Make a feedback system available: Mostly done
- * Update copyrights, authors etc.: Mostly done
- * Test Wifix to see if we're satisfied with its state: Started
- - Get Wifixer team approval
- - Take Launchpad steps to create release: Release Manager Picked.  km
+ * Changing the "no drivers found" message: Mostly done: SD
+ * Make a feedback system available: Mostly done, SD
+ * Update copyrights, authors etc.: Mostly done, nU2A
+ * Test Wifix to see if we're satisfied with its state: Started: SD, Nu2A
+ * Get Wifixer team approval: Started, nU2A
+ - Take Launchpad steps to create release: Not Started
+ + Release Manager Picked. Done:  KM

--
First Release v 0.3
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/wifix/+spec/first-release