winterize-users team mailing list archive

day 3

Finally figured out teams. They are only loosely related to projects, so I just put a link to the team from the project page.

There is now a winterize-users team and mailing list. I copied day 1 and day 2 mail from the previous mailing list into this one.

Day 3 I also began to look into blueprints. It appears that the meat of the blueprint (design info, images, etc) is simply a page on the Ubuntu (or any other) wiki. Blueprints give a great deal of help if done right, to plan and guide the product's future.