wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Notice!

/NOTE: If you're part of SpeechControl and you recieved this meeting AND
missed the meeting on the 21st of January, please head to
#ubuntu-speechcontrol-devs and ping me (JackyAlcine). I'll send you the
logs and bring you up-to-date with the most recent project.

/Alright, so most of you are probably wondering when development is
going to start for Wintermute. Well, wait no longer. The attached PDF is
a overview of the required components and ideas to be implemented in
Wintermute.

*Please be avisied that the document attached here is like a college
textbook. It's yours and yours only. It is not to be shared.*

That being said, you can pick upon a topic of choice that you find
interesting and report back to this mailing list to confirm or to ask
questions. Never hesitisate or think twice about sending an e-mail to
the mailing list; it's here so we can speak.