wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

[Blueprint linguistics] Laying the Linguistic Foundation

Blueprint changed by Jacky Alciné:

Whiteboard set to:
Currently, work needs to be done to support the English language in
Panlingua. After this can be done, we can work on implementing a meta
application that can generate a Panlingual database to be used as a
separate language store. In a sense, we'd be making libraries of
mappings that link symbols to meanings. When that's done, we'd have to
manually code in the proper syntactical formats of each word class and
then tie it together and call it a language pack.

--
Laying the Linguistic Foundation
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/wintermute/+spec/linguistics