wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Development Progress) Blueprints Coming To A Close

It's been a bit difficult communicating *work* for us developers to get
done, mainly because of a lack of a task management system, but for now,
there *is a way* around such a situation. In under a week, two blueprints
(at most) will be released for scrunity and to be used a plan of attack for
Wintermute. Each blueprint was designed to be critiqued and revised so I
recommend taking a peek whenever you can.

   - Specification for blueprints are avialable on
   http://www.thesii.org/wiki/index.php?title=SII:Projects:Wintermute:Blueprints
   - The progress status of each blueprints are also avialable on
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/wintermute

Thank you all who are here and are willing to begin construction of this
mammoth application.

*SIDE NOTE*: Unfortunately, most of the inital work is going to be done is
C++ and object orientated C; I'm doing my best to consider implementing an
exposable API for multiple languages like CLI types, Vala, Python, even
JavaScript. In order to maintain perfect APIs, we'd need people familiar
with the languages the API's going to be exposed it. Food for though.

--
Jacky Alcine
Blog <http://jackyalcine.co.cc/> |

Follow ups