wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jackyalcine/wintermute/database into lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database

> When you're building; you'll need to include the path to JSONCPP; can you see if that can be        > packaged with a source version so I can change the path in the file to "jsoncpp/include/json.h" or  > something of that sort?

Well, I can make a package like libjsoncpp0 and libjsoncpp-dev. It will be possible then to use include like "jsoncpp/json.h".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jackyalcine/wintermute/database/+merge/56196
Your team Wintermute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database.