wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jackyalcine/wintermute/database into lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database

> > > When you're building; you'll need to include the path to JSONCPP; can you
> > see if that can be        > packaged with a source version so I can change
> the
> > path in the file to "jsoncpp/include/json.h" or  > something of that sort?
> >
> > Well, I can make a package like libjsoncpp0 and libjsoncpp-dev. It will be
> > possible then to use include like "jsoncpp/json.h".
>
> Fantastic! But the way it's coded (I didn't; it's from SourceForge), all of
> the header code is /include. I can change it so everything's in one folder; if
> that makes life easier.

Yes, you can do that, I will create proper packaging info soon.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jackyalcine/wintermute/database/+merge/56196
Your team Wintermute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database.