wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gentoolx/wintermute/database-config.header into lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database

> Wait, is the source code modified with those edits?
>
> 148     +<<<<<<< TREE
> 149                  string Configuration::_root = WNTRDATA_DATA_DIR; //
> LINGUISTICS_STORE
> 151     +            string Configuration::_root = __WDATA_DATA_DIR__;
> 152     +>>>>>>> MERGE-SOURCE
>
> We'd have to edit the source to have only
>
> 148     +            string Configuration::_root = __WDATA_DATA_DIR__;

The source is modified such that we have just the above line so it's ok I think.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gentoolx/wintermute/database-config.header/+merge/60129
Your team Wintermute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/database.