wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

[Question #158179]: Cannot Compile

New question #158179 on Wintermute:
https://answers.launchpad.net/wintermute/+question/158179

I was running through the steps in Jacky's blog, and even had to download a few extra deps (actually one wound up being 800MB big libxml I am sure I didn't need all of the packages downloaded but meh) -- I was hoping someone could tell me what needs to be fixed or whats up

teamcoltra@paradoxicon:~/Projects/linguistics-devel$ cmake .
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:26 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindWntrData.cmake or a configuration file for
  package WntrData.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindWntrData.cmake or set WntrData_DIR to
  the directory containing a CMake configuration file for WntrData.  The file
  will have one of the following names:

    WntrDataConfig.cmake
    wntrdata-config.cmake

-- Found Glibmm
-- Found GIOmm
-- checking for module 'libxml++-2.6'
--   found libxml++-2.6, version 2.33.1
-- Found LibXML++

Wintermute Developers, which is an answer contact for Wintermute.