wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #158179]: Cannot Compile

Question #158179 on Wintermute changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/wintermute/+question/158179

Adrian Borucki proposed the following answer:
No, you are not :)

The first problem is that you haven't installed particular Boost devel packages, these are required:
    * libboost-filesystem-dev
    * libboost-signals-dev
    * libboost-serialization-dev

The second problem is that you haven't installed wintermutesdk-scripts package, you can do the following:
    1. Install bzr-builddeb package.
    2. Branch lp:~wintermute-devel/wintermute/wintermutesdk-scripts-debian branch.
    3. Enter to its directory and invoke `debian/rules get-orig-source'.
    4. Invoke `bzr builddeb'.

This will make a package that you can install by typing `sudo dpkg -i

And note: You have to provide few variables such as WNTRDATA_DATA_DIR to
correctly build WntrData, if you don't want to do this manually, use the
Makefile provided in the branch's root directory.

I hope this will resolve your problems and thank you for asking a
question; this made me aware that we have to create documentation
related to building.

Wintermute Developers, which is an answer contact for Wintermute.