wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Building application with pocketsphinx - CMUSphinx Wiki

http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/wiki/tuturialpocketsphinx

This page provides a clear and efficient view of how PocketSphinx
works; it's a bit easier than I thought. The plugin
'pocketsphinx-wintermute' should encapsulate this effect; all we need
is to grab a sentence (really just a phrase) and send it back to
Wintermute. The thing about is it that it needs to be able to detect
and parse live text. Phonon should help here; but currently I cant
play any audio; my phonon configuration blacklisted all of the devices
on my system.

Follow ups