wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

[intro] New Developer

I have the honor of introducing Islam Farouk Bahnasy, a new developer of the
Wintermute project.

Islam, please spend a bit of time reading through the mailing list archives
to get up to speed with our current location as well as peeking at the bugs
on Launchpad and the ones on GitHub (although we plan to close GitHub for
bug management only; it's used for code hosting).

Any questions can be thrown here; and do feel free to pop onto IRC at
freenode (##sii-dev or ##sii-general on FreeNode).

--
Jacky Alcine
http://www.jackyalcine.co.cc