wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

[info] Build System Compilations

Hey, Adrian. Hope you're well.

I've been trying to get the plug-ins repository to build in a orderly fashion. However, they /really/ don't want to. As you know, each plug-in directory names the API that's being implemented (or defined) by the plug-ins within it. One plug-in in each directory is typically named */wintermute-plugin-foo/*. The rest of the plug-ins within this directory depend on this plug-in, thus causing an issue.

If you attempt to build all of the plug-ins from the top-level folder, you get an error very similar to the following as reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/wintermute/+bug/893574

As a heads up, I already have *wintermute-plugin-frontend* installed on my system, as well as *gui-wintermute* since I'm focusing on that framework at the moment, hence that kind of output. I've tried working with CMake to get them to build, but if you know a way that, by using CMake, that would build them, that'd be sweet.