wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Request to join the development team

Hi,

I am a software engineer working for a large IT company. I would like to
join your development team.

I have always had a passion for AI and and I your project interests me a
lot. Even though I may not have a lot of programming experience and may not
be as technically competent as most other contributors to your project, I
have strong analytic and logical abilities and learn new thing very
quickly. If you were to give me an oppurtunity to participate in this
project, I would make every effort to ensure that it is a success.

Regarding my tecnical competencies, I am skilled in C, C++ and Java as well
as RDBMS.

Regards,
Aditya Mattos

Follow ups