wintermute-psych team mailing list archive

Assignments

Greetings team!

Currently, I've been working diligently to find an appropriate means of
attack to see if we can start developing. I've designed this map from a
UML diagram (see attachment). Any questions you have; please e-mail to
the mailing list; someone else might have the same one.

First and foremost, we need to get the linguistics module up and
running. As stated before (in the previous e-mail), the module could use
work with 'grammar' and its machine translation functions.

Secondly, the internal database composition of Wintermute is needing
some construction. From the map I've included, you can see how each
database and its handler would work; with outgoing arrows as access
requests and incoming arrows as storage requests. Each 'green folder' or
package represents a handler and the 'orange boxes' or or repository
represents stored data, either locally or remotely.

I'll continue this message later into the day, for now; salutations.
--
*Jacky Alcine* Blog <http://jdevelopthis.blogspot.com> | Wintermute Blog
<http://wintermuteai.wordpress.com> | Ubuntu Wiki

begin:vcard