wintermute-psych team mailing list archive

Wintermute's brain

As was discussed in the IRC meeting on 17/02/2011 here is the paper that inspired the most confidence in me in terms of results. It's called: A Unified Architecture for Natural Language Processing: Deep Neural Networks with Multitask Learning It presents a very neat and simple approach to multiple NLP tasks with decent results. Have a read, especially those of you with an interest in Neural Networks, and think about it, discuss it amongst yourselves and we can all talk about it in a future meeting. In the meantime, I will try and contact the authors, tell them what we're trying to do and see what they think about that and maybe, just maybe, get them to help us by advising us or maybe even giving us some of their code should we choose to go down this path.
Enjoy.

Alex