wintermute-psych team mailing list archive

a quick update on Daniel L (CensoredBiscuit)

Greetings all,

I am very excited to get the opportunity to work with you all.
Unfortunately, fate has pulled me a bit away for awhile as I'm about to have
a tendon transfer on my wrist. I hope you all will wish me luck and welcome
me  back once I recover. I'm a bit unfamiliar with the type of operation
they will be doing and they haven't set a time line for recovery, but with
you guys I can't see it being too long as I only type with one hand and the
index finger of the affected side. So we'll see how it goes tomorrow right?

Thanks
- CensoredBiscuit
PS For Continuity my launchpad has changed from ~Daniel+L to
http://www.launchpad.com/~CensoredBiscuit you might need to update some
records over that one.

Follow ups