wizardpen-testers team mailing list archive

Re: just joined

Thanks,

I'm not sure yet, my notes are from an old install, I've just plugged it into a new install of Linux Mint Debian Edition ready for a new attempt.

Any chance someone could edit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WizardpenTesting and add a "how to test" section underneath the "info" section with where to get the various available versions and how to test them and contribute results? I'm currently not clear, I see mention of a PPA in the mail archive but haven't figured much out yet.

I am a programmer but more on the C# side than systems programming so probably can't actually contribute any useful code changes.

Thanks

Tim