xubuntu-dev team mailing list archive

Inclusion of Thunar and related packages in distribution

I was wondering if I could inclusion the updated version of Thunar and its
related packages in my soon-to-be-released Linux distribution, infinityOS.
This distribution will be focused on multimedia retrieval and playback and I
feel that your packages are a better match for my distribution than the
default Ubuntu ones. I believe the ability to seemlessly browse SMB shares
to be essential to the functionality of my distribution.

Thanks,
Ryan Oram

PS I have had trouble getting thumbnails to work with your version of
Thunar. How would I go about enabling thumbnail generation?