xubuntu-dev team mailing list archive

alshawaf declined by charlie-tca

Hello Xubuntu Developers,

The membership status of Hsn (alshawaf) in the team Xubuntu Testers
(xubuntu-testers) was changed by Charlie Kravetz (charlie-tca) from
Proposed to Declined.
<https://edge.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-testers>

Charlie Kravetz said:
 You applied for Xubuntu Testing. Unfortunately, while reviewing your
launchpad profile and wiki page we noticed the details were incomplete.
Kindly read the team the requirements:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-testers and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing#How%20to%20Contribute.
Since your Launchpad profile didn't contain a link to a wiki page
containing the information required for the team, we are declining your
membership for now.

Kindly update your wiki page with all the required information , link
your wiki page to your launchpad profile and re-apply.

Thanks for your interest in testing.