xubuntu-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ochosi/xubuntu-default-settings/xfwm4_disable_scrollevents into lp:xubuntu-default-settings

I think this approach to the problem might not be the most efficient one, I think that users who do use multiple workspaces might think the feature is broken. I also think that we should preserve our new selected panel layout. So I think a better solution to the problem would be to reduce the amount of virtual desktops to 1. This will render the scroll wheel issue irrelevant, and also preserve the panel layout and the scroll wheel feature that people who do use multiple workspaces might find desirable. Users who want to have more than one virtual desktop will also know how to add their own desktop switcher applet to the panel.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ochosi/xubuntu-default-settings/xfwm4_disable_scrollevents/+merge/209545
Your team Xubuntu Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ochosi/xubuntu-default-settings/xfwm4_disable_scrollevents into lp:xubuntu-default-settings.

Follow ups