Re: Fw: tags, version numbers

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 1 Jul 2005 02:35:27 +0200)

> one more note: I have lots of tagged revisions, that I've used for
> benchmarking yade. I'll give numbers to them all, as they are a fairly
> representative snapshots of yade development :)

in fact, until I do that, we don't know what is current version number
of yade! I have to sit down, make all tags, and then decide, what
version number to give. Before that - we are working on "unnumbered"
software. And before that - debian package will not be able to have any
number.