spltting

I'm not sure if all directories in yade-libs should be packaged in
separate packages. Maybe some of them can be put together in signle
package. The point is that:

- directories that are packaged together will share their version
number. So when one is changed then another one is also affected.

so we have following directories:

.
|-- yade-lib-algorithms                  [1]
|-- yade-lib-computational-geometry      [1]

|-- yade-lib-opengl                      [2] [3]

|-- yade-lib-qhull                       [4]
|-- yade-lib-swiftpp                     [4]

|-- yade-lib-time                        [2]

|-- yade-lib-factory                     separate
|-- yade-lib-loki                        separate
|-- yade-lib-multimethods                separate
|-- yade-lib-serialization               separate
|-- yade-lib-serialization-qt            separate
|-- yade-lib-serialization-xml           separate
|-- yade-lib-threads                     separate
`-- yade-lib-wm3-math                    separate

[1],[4] - maybe can be packaged together, but under what name ?

[2] - it is very small, but there is nothing similar to pack them with,

[3] - in fact even file OpenGLWrapper in yade-lib-opengl is so special, that
it could be splitted even further ( in fact when it will be fully
finished, it should be added to freeglut3-dev, because it provides very
nice template wrappers for C++ programmers ).

so, what do you both think about packaging something together? It's just
an idea, because I'm not sure myself.