Re: invMass + invInetia

Uh, I replied to you yesterday on yade-dev, because I thought that
better we will talk on yade-dev while yade-commits would be only for
archiving SVN commits information.

But maybe this is not going to work... Since I didn't get any reply
from you on yade-dev ...

So I send it again here.

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:44:32 +0100)

> Well, I just checked my code, and perhaps your last commit didn't break
> anything in fact.

how about volatile - transient and other class names, is it working now?

> (I've not tried to compile and run though... already
> too many different version on my pc :-/)
> I think i used them in a previous version of my time-stepper but i don't
> use them now.
> This is why the commit-mail have ring a bell in my head first. :)

> However, I still don't see the need of removing them...

oh. Ask Vaclav about that :) He was surprised to see them, also it's
some memory wasted. And fails to meet Ockham's razor. ;)

--
# Janek Kozicki