Re: [Yade-commits] r1047 - in trunk: yade-packages/yade-package-dem/src/PreProcessor yade-scripts

eudoxos at BerliOS a écrit :

>Author: eudoxos
>Date: 2007-01-30 10:38:20 +0100 (Tue, 30 Jan 2007)
>New Revision: 1047
>
>Modified:
>   trunk/yade-packages/yade-package-dem/src/PreProcessor/PreProcessor.pro
>   trunk/yade-scripts/erskine3.py
>Log:
>1. Include IsotropicCompressionTest in dem's preprocessors project so that it gets compiled
>2. Improve erskine to indent SConscripts in a nice way

No.
My plan was to completely remove the Isotropic Compression test and the
classes it depends on.
I forgot to remove IsotropicTest from SVN, but it shouldn't have been a
problem at all since it was not listed in the .pro.

I'll remove it in the next commit.