Re: [Yade-commits] r1058

> > +	//FIXME: should assert validity of this->physicalParameters?! How to do that with shared_ptr?
> Ok. I'm not following what you are doing. But if you want to assert a
> shared_ptr you simply write: assert(p);
Thanks. It is just preliminary code really :-), but this was meant to
check that the Body's physicalParameters have been properly constructed
and can be used.

Oh, and I heard of shared_ptr being condemned to extinction. Couldn't we
create a list of such features, along with ways to avoid them in new
code? (Think wm3, Omega, serialization interface, shared_ptr, Real(?),
planned merge of Transient/Persistent contacts, ...)?

Vaclav