resetting accel and aaccel &c

Hello,

1. as noted in the source of NewtonsForceLaw and NewtonsMomentumLaw,
there should be and engine resetting both accelerations at every
timestep so that forces from multiple sources may accumulate. Since I
need that, i am goig to write it.

The question is what is the performance impact of adding one more loop
over all bodies, if this could be done for example at the end of
LeapFrogOrientationntegrator (which would have to be, conventionally,
the last one that works with accels). I imagine objections. OK.

2. The second question is what about LeapFrogSe3Integrator that would do
Force and Momentum at once - I can barely imagine someone will want to
integrate positions with leapfrog and orientation with Newmark. (BTW
where does "se3" come from? Is it supposed to mean something?)

3. I suggest removing DeusExMachina::subscribedBodies. Most engines
don't use it at all and those who do (currently only Triaxial) can
declare it in the derived class. For me it was confusing at first as I
thought that yade core will take of calling the engine only for
subscribedBodies.

Vaclav