Re: Please try debian packages

> Hehe, good job Vaclav. It worked for me.
> I was a bit afraid when I saw the big amount of warnings during
> compilation (see below), but yade runs correctly.

Bruno, thanks for testing, you are one of 2 brave people (with Janek)! I
fixed stuff on the wiki as you suggested.

Now we "just" need to have a set of standard simulations, where they could
be automatically run for each snapshot and compare results. The problem is
that we won't be able to tell what is progression and what regression...

For the warnings:

1. "diversion by nvidia-glx to: /usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1.xlibmesa" Nvidia
drivers will move original mesa (GL) drivers away so that they are used
(with nvidia acceleration) instead. But as you posted already in response to
artur, the generated dependencies are correct.

2. For the shared libraries ("dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of
libParticleParameters.so not recognized"), it tries to find packages that
contain libraries against which our objects were linked. Debian has special
file called shlibs for that, which is not generated (yet), but I don't
understand fully how it works.

Perhaps it doesn't find the libraries since they are in different
directories that rpath says (which gives the location after installation).

Regards, Vaclav