in search of a wiki...

Hi,

I have just noticed that boost (yeah, I'm obsessed about boost ;P )
during a switch from CVS to subversion (yes. they plan to switch
after releasing 1.34) plan also to switch to a wiki which is
integrated with subversion. This looks very interesting...

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/about

http://trac.edgewall.org/

I am wondering that maybe that would be a good choice because it:

- has a wiki
- is integrated with subversion
- provides bugtracking and assiginng them to milestones

On the other side - this is not too much decentralized like Vaclav wanted to.

Have a look, maybe it will be better than wikia.com ...

BTW - how many software projects are using wikia.com for hosting a their webpage?

--
# Janek Kozicki