Re: Compile 1161 under Cents 5.0 errors

Vaclav, you have added the python stuff, can you check that?

David, you can try to compile with python support disabled. Edit
SConstruct file do this, for example return false from that function
def CheckPython(context)

btw, Vaclav knows better about that part, I'm just guessing now ;)

David Hrbáč said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 May 2007 10:11:45 +0200)

--
# Janek Kozicki