dt problem.

>   - FileGenerators try to set the timestep when TimeStepper is not used. But it
>     is still not working when simulation is running during the generation. This
>     means, that 'dt' should not be in Omega, but inside a simulation itself. At
>     last there is a clear answer for this dilemma.

19:38 < eudoxos2> cosurgi, I read your commit log. The solution to dt
and many other problems it to allow only one simulation at time.

I think that allowing generation, while other simulation is running
should be allowed.

The problem with dt stems to fact that it is stored inside Omega and
both currently running simulation and the generated one try to access
it (and change it). If (for example) we store dt inside rootBody the
problem is solved.

Omega is a global variable, and global variables always lead to
problems. If not this problem, then a different one.

--
# Janek Kozicki