Re: renaming classes

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
> Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:10:51 +0200)
>

>> I just asked Andrea, a new user, what he thinks about the following
>> names : State, Engine, and PhysicalAction. For him, those names are ok
>>

> the names are always OK, until you start to check what the class is
> doing. And then you discover that you were expecting something
> totally different. Andrea doesn't know what those classes are doing,
> so any random name is OK for him. The best/worst example is PhysicalAction

In fact I told him what PhysicalAction is for : forces and moments on
bodies, or any other physical action.
In THIS case Olivier picked a good name IMO ;-). But if you really want
to rename it to something like ResultantAction I won't complain to much.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France     Tél : 04.56.52.86.21