Re: log4cxx, logging

Don't remove log4cxx and don't say that nobody uses it, because I do.

I don't care about encapsulated contexts; you can implement YadeLog and it
can be used as backend: you would keep macro names (LOG_TRACE, LOG_DEBUG
etc. in core/Logging.hpp) and define them differently depending on a
compilation switch, just like we do with log4cxx now.

I prefer some pre-cooked lib because you can develop more useful things
otherwise (like documentation) -- you mentioned boost::logging once -- and
it will be less buggy. I know you are the best programmer in the world, but
your resources are limited.

And for selective logging from different classes, that is quite important
IMO -- if I develop terahedra, I don't care about debugging info from clumps .

Vaclav.