Re: Fw: QGLviewer available in Debian.

Janek Kozicki wrote :

Dear yade Developers,

I'm glad to inform you that liqglviewer is available in Debian unstable.
You can watch the package's status at:

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/libq/libqglviewer.html

Currently there is only a placeholder, but after next cron run it shall
be more content on the page. Especially, you should be able to subscribe
to receive emails about the change of status of the package in Debian.

I'm going to package the latest version of the libqglviewer after the
current version agate to testing.

I'd be glad to accept any help offers about putting libglviewer into
Ubunto repositories.

That's great news. It would be really cool to make libQGLViewer part of default repository so that it can easily be installed.

Thanks a lot for this work.

If you need the latest version, note that I released a new patch yesterday.

--
						Gilles.

Follow ups