Re: Triaxial classes "cerr" output

Ok, I'm puting some "cerr" again at different places. Please don't
remove them this time.
I need them for debugging (I guess you use all those "LOG" instructions
for that but I don't know how to work with it).

Bruno

Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
> It looks like cerr messages are still not displayed.
>
> Bruno
>

> Václav S a écrit :
>
>> Sorry, fixed in svn1243. V.
>>

>>> Hey Vaçlav,
>>>
>>> I'm sure you are doing a good job with triaxial classes, but... well...
>>> I just found an exception ;-)
>>> Almost everybody using triaxial stuff SHOULD need the unbalancedForce
>>> parameter printed somewhere, during confinment, during compression,
>>> anytime in fact, and without the GUI you need it even more badly;
>>> because its the only way to check that you are simulating a mechanical
>>> test and not the random explosion of random pieces of shit.
>>> Then, I just realized that you removed "cerr << "UnbalancedForce=" <<
>>> UnbalancedForce << endl;" at line 68 of TriaxialCompressionEngine.
>>> Could you please revert that on SVN?
>>>
>>> Are you planning to remove all cerr messages?
>>> Let us try and speak about that on irc later.
>>>
>>> Bruno

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43