Re: SDECSpheresPlane 1241 vs. 1244

A good regression test could be based on a triaxial test (compaction
and/or compression test) based on a ascii file with initial coordinates
of 50 spheres (like the famous smallsdec.xyz). But the comparison should
be done on stress-strain curves, which is hard to automatize... or
perhaps just checking stress/strain values after 50k iterations.

Bruno

Václav S a écrit :
> It works for me. I need to get and compile 1241 though to see what the
> result should be. V.
>
>> Vaclav, would you mind running default filegenerator for
>> SDECSpheresPlane in 1241 and compare it with HEAD?
>>
>> You gotta fix this since you have broken it ;p
>>
>> we are in dire need of regression tests. Any tests :(
>>
>> How about committing an .xml for each filegenerator, and some
>> comparison result, with a commandline invocation to run it and
>> compare. A job for cron, or sth, after each commit.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43