Re: SDECSpheresPlane 1241 vs. 1244

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:31:22 +0100)

> for me spheres behave in different manner in HEAD - they bounce a lot
> and fell of the "floor". This was not the case in 1241 and older

apparently damping is not working. I can "fix" by hand the scene.xml
from HEAD, here's the diff:

-                       <engines _className_="PhysicalActionDamper"
functorNames="[[Force ParticleParameters
CundallNonViscousForceDamping] [Force RigidBodyParameters
CundallNonViscousMomentumDamping]]">

+                       <engines _className_="PhysicalActionDamper"
functorNames="[[Force RigidBodyParameters
CundallNonViscousForceDamping] [Momentum RigidBodyParameters
CundallNonViscousMomentumDamping]]">

then it works. It means that some FUNCTOR autodetection is not working.