Re: getting rid of ../data

>> yeah, go on. That was Olivier's idea :>
>>

> Oh Vaclav, you must keep two things still working:
>
> - installing yade in $HOME (not in /usr/local)
> - and installing several copies of yade
>
> Ideally, I both commands should just work:
>
>  cd ~/snow/creep/test1 ; yade-svn1450
>  cd ~/concrete/tension/results1 ; yade-svn1400

That is OK, it will continue to work as long as you have that bin
directory in your path. But install to /usr/local will nevertheless be
the default. (Which is by the way what I recommend anyway, since
/usr/local/bin is in path normally and if you have your own workstation,
you can just do "chown user: -R /usr/local" and have that dir for you
forever.)