broken preprocessors after recent optimizations

Hi folks,

I cooked up a simple "regression test" tool that lives in
scripts/default-test.py. Its purpose is to run all preprocessors, one
after another, generating a simulation and running 100 iterations of it.
It was meant as a simple test that should be routinely performed before
a commit to ensure nothing got broken as well as very basic benchmark
tool. (it takes 23secs to run it on my laptop, nothing bothering)

Sure enough, I bumped into quite a few of them that don't work:
SDECLinkedSpheres, SDECMovingWall, SDECSpheresPlane, ThreePointBending.

That SDEC things crashes are (debugger says) caused by not using
dynamic_casts in
InteractingSphere2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry, which will
crash on SDEC links (instead of SpheresContactGeometry) (with debug
builds at least). No idea for ThreePointBending (crashes at
BodyRedirectionVector::operator[])

(USCTGen was fixed, GlobalStiffnessCounter was assuming spherical
elastic interactions. I added an attribute to preserve speed gain unless
requested specifically - see last commit.)

Bruno, can you review (and revert?) some of your changes in 1264 and
find a way how to have those things work again?

Oh, the script can be run like this from the 'trunk' directory:

 yade-trunk -N cmdGui -- -s scripts/default-test.py

Best regards,

Vaclav