new contact models

Hello.

I want realize the viscoelastic contact model (Cundall-Strack) and
elastoplastic contact model (Walton-Braun)
(from Phys. Rev. E, 2001, 65, 011302
http://link.aps.org/abstract/PRE/v65/e011302).

What can I do for this in the YADE framework?

For example, viscoelastic model is

Fn = kn * xn + cn * vn // normal, xn - normal penetration, vn - normal
velocity
Fs = ks * xs + cs * vs // tangential, xs - shear displacement, vs - shear
velocity
Fs <= Fn*mu // Coulumb friction

where kn, ks, cn, cs is a functions of restitution coefficient and collision
time.

Can I realize new PhysicalParameters class:

class EmpyreanBodyParameters : public RigidBodyParameters {
public:
    double tc; // collision time
    double epsilon; // restitution coefficient
    double mu; // friction coefficient
};

new InteractionPhysics class:

class CundallStrackInteraction : public InteractionPhysics {
public:
    double kn, ks; // elastic
    double cn, cs; // viscous
}

new InteractionPhysicsEngineUnit:

class CundallStrackPhysics : public InteractionPhysicsEngineUnit {
    tc, epsilon -> kn, kt, cn, cs
}

and new InteractionSolver class?

class CundallStrackContactLaw : public InteractionSolver {
    This is analog ElasticContactLaw but with viscous damping
}

Is this right?

Thanks.