Re: [Yade-commits] r1404 - in trunk: extra gui/py gui/qt3 pkg/common/Engine/MetaEngine pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine pkg/common/RenderingEngine/GLDrawGeometricalModel pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine

> Fix in svn1409.

Thanks.
> sega@linux:~/work/yade/trunk/scripts> yade-trunk-nopermissive simple-scene.py
> ERROR gui/qt3/QtGUI.cpp:57 run: Unprocessed non-option argument: `simple-scene.py'

If you don't have boost::python, scons will (silently) build without
python enabled, hende QtGUI will not be able to process this argument.
Boost::python uses some code that doesn't compile with the stricter g++
4.3, unless you use -fpermissive; that is, I think, why already the
check for boost::python will fail.
> Checking for boost::python::scope() in C++ library boost_python-mt... no
> Checking for boost::python::scope() in C++ library boost_python... no

You can look in config.log, you will see that the compiler chokes on
some boost::python header.
> 1. Viewer size does not change with SimulationPlayer window size.

The viewer is fixed-size (that is how it was designed and I didn't chage
it yet).
> 2. The Primary View of Simulation Controller does not show at first start (seems, scene size is not correct).

This was also fixed in r1409 (did you svn update?), at least for me (the
secene was realoding spuriously and rootBody didn't have the AABB). Use
the C (AABB center or average scene center) or Alt-C (median scene
center) to get the scene right if there is a problem.

V.