Re: lock on interaction container in the draw loop

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:13:37 +0200)

> Janek, could you please add the mutex on interactions so that the
> rendering engine doesn't crash if they are deleted? We talked about that
> in Aussois, if you remember. If you don't have time, please just briefly
> explain to me how to do that -- I can probably copy most of that from
> the body container lock.

I checked the code briefly. We have a problem, the mutex is added for
interactions, not for bodies. Apparently it doesn't work correctly.
Sorry, fixing that is a bigger call. I can't do this now/quickly.