Incomprehensible crash

Hello,

I still got problems with 'MembraneTest'.
It crash at the first time step. I really can't understand why!
If someone has an idea, I'm taker...

The files MembraneTest.* have been added in the svn repository into
the folder pkg/dem/PreProcessor.
The following is the beginning of the console log:

 SIGSEGV/SIGABRT handler called; gdb batch file is
`/home/vincent/.yade-svn1564/gdb_crash_batch-pid7103'
GNU gdb 6.8-debian
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".
[New Thread 0xb5345700 (LWP 7103)]
[New Thread 0xaf7c9b90 (LWP 7107)]
[New Thread 0xb002eb90 (LWP 7105)]
[New Thread 0xb0f36b90 (LWP 7104)]
warning: Lowest section in /usr/lib/libicudata.so.38 is .hash at 000000b4
0xb7f64410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
No symbol "info" in current context.

[...]

Thanks again for answers,