recent changes in TriaxialCompressionEngine

Hi Jean-François,

according to the svn log, you did some modifications to
TriaxialCompressionEngine, which made a few things break for me. Please
bear in mind:

1. always document things that you implement: what is
STATE_DIE_COMPRESSION, wishedPorosity, dieCompation, for example?

2. To the extent as it is practical, also try to keep the default
behavior the same, as long your new parameters are not set. I expect
triaxial to behave identically even if you add some porosity stuff, as
long as I don't set wishedporosity etc.

I reset wishedporosity to -1 by default, since otherwise regular
triaxial would never stop:

 (UnbalancedForce<=StabilityCriterion && abs ( ( meanStress-sigma_iso )
/sigma_iso ) <0.005 && wishedporosity<1)

you get the point, right?Other simulations depend on many of default
params, be thoughtful... Changing inputFile to TriaxialGenerator is
certainly bad idea, since that particular file probably exists only on
your computer. I reverted that as well, to empty string, which has a
special meaning to generate random packing.

If you are not sure, there is always the list where other people can
tell whether they care if you change something.

Regards, Vaclav