inherited PhysicalParameters for InteractionPhysicsEngineUnit

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem with 'SimpleViscoelasticRelationships'. This
2d-functor needs 2 'PhysicalParameters' that are casted into
'SimpleViscoelasticBodyParameters' in the method 'go'.

I want to use BcpConnection that inherit from
SimpleViscoelasticBodyParameters for one of the parameters.
The problem is that call 'SimpleViscoelasticRelationships::go' fail
(before entering the function).
I've got the following message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  DynLibDispatcher: ambiguous or undefined dispatch for 2d
multivirtual function, classes: SimpleViscoelasticBodyParameters
BcpConnection

Maybe I do something wrong. Please tell me.

Vincent

Follow ups