Yade wiki

Hello

3SR now has a wiki for internal documentation about procedures and softwares. Recently, after I sent a link to Yade wiki to illustrate the use of a wiki, a colleague told me he was surprised to see commercial adds in it. I didn't notice those adds before because I have adblock plugin installed in firefox...

I must admit this a bit annoying to see ads for cars and such in Yade's documentation. What do you think about moving the wiki to a 3SR server, or to another hosting service?

Rémy Cailletaud confirmed that we are using the same software (mediawiki) for Yade and 3SR, so the transfer could be easy.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43