Re: warning in compiling and bugs in running

MarcoDottor napsal(a):
> Hello, I installed ubuntu 8,04 64 bit, the library needed and when i compile there's a warning: deprecated persistentInteraction, it appears many time, what does this mean?

Well, it means that persistentInteractions are deprecated and shouldn't
be used anymore. Some examples use them and maybe they don't work. There
is interest in unifying interactions (transient and persistent ones),
this was the first step, but there is not enough (wo)manpower to
migrated old code so that it is not used. IIRC last "stable" version
(0.10.2?) is functional with persistentInteractions.

> Installed the program when I run the wall sphere demo it doesn't work, the wall is created but nothing happen.

Try another example, e.g. TriaxialTest. It that one doesn't work,
something is borkne with your installation.
> Could someone create a livecd with everything working please?

http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~smilauer/yade-iso/ (0.12rc2 - older version;
never tested it)